The free Continuing Education class examining the benefits of innovation along with improving and lengthening careers in the dental industry will be held on June 2nd on the CE Zoom platform.
Bola Technologies, Inc. (Bola AI), a leading provider of voice-AI technology for healthcare and dental professionals, is partnering with CE Zoom to offer a free Continuing Education class to hygienists on how software innovation is changing dentistry while improving individual practices and lengthening careers with better ergonomics in the process.
Even before the pandemic, 54% of clinicians were reporting work burnout with exhaustion, decreased motivation, more cynical attitudes and even catastrophic errors — all resulting from emotional and physical burnout. New AI technologies, however, are helping to decrease the strain on practitioners by lessening some of the foremost causes of burnout.
CE Zoom CEO Sarah Thiel, RDH, herself a former hygienist of 15 years, feels strongly enough about the subject and Bola’s role in it that she is handling the presentation herself.
“I’ve never spoken on the CE Zoom platform before, but I want to recognize the positive changes Bola AI is helping to usher in for hygienists. I’m proud to partner with Bola AI to share that knowledge with hygienists everywhere as the presenter for their event,” Thiel said. “Being able to see the product in use gets me excited for the future of dentistry and the technologies that are coming to help us.”
Some of the ways new technology is impacting the dental space include the following:
- Increased efficiencies: Through new technologies, dental practices can help increase efficiency and keep stress levels to a minimum.
- Hygienist wellbeing: Produces more time for hygienists and allows them to focus on the more enjoyable aspects of the business, such as interacting with and educating patients. With Bola’s software, periodontal data and notes are updated via voice AI. There’s no more need for pen, paper and hastily scribbled notes between appointments.
- More revenue: Increases revenue with the ability to see more patients in a shorter amount of time. New technologies, like AI, may decrease the costs of diagnosis and treatment.
- Integration into other health practices: There is growing acceptance that oral health impacts systemic health. Technological innovations are changing the face of medical care and are quickly becoming integrated into dentistry. Bola AI, for example, has integration partnerships with several companies that specialize in practice management software.
- Case acceptance: Digital tools, such as AI, can help increase better oral health behavior by delivering adequate oral health education to patients while they are not in the dental chair.
Bola AI’s Voice Perio and Voice Clinical Notes software are examples of AI technology that is making a difference in dental offices across North America. Voice Perio enables dental staff to seamlessly record periodontal data directly into client PMS and EHR systems in real time. Clinical Notes allows for a fast, accurate voice transcription, freeing up dentists, hygienists and front-office staff to better serve the needs of patients. Both are designed to turn tedious tasks into simple, quick engagements.
“Data suggests this type of technology in the dental workplace is allowing dentists and hygienists to continue working later in their lives,” said Rushi Ganmukhi, founder and CEO of Bola AI. “We’re excited to sponsor this presentation with CE Zoom. There’s no other place an oral healthcare professional can go that will inform them of all the available continuing education opportunities or where a presenter can enter a course and have it go directly to a dental hygienist or dentist who needs those programs.”
The hour-long presentation will take place June 2 on CE Zoom’s platform. For further information, and a registration link to the presentation, be sure to follow Bola AI and CE Zoom on their social media channels, and those that are already registered with CE Zoom should watch for an email.
About Bola AI
Bola AI is the leader in Voice AI software for the dental practice. By harnessing the power of advanced technologies, this platform can provide efficient, fully integrated and accurate speech (99.9%) solutions for periodontal charting, clinical notes and more. With Bola AI, practices can empower themselves to create a smarter patient experience while improving operational efficiency and driving revenue. Partnering with Dentrix and Dentrix Ascend, Curve, Patterson, Open Dental and more, Bola AI is headquartered in Boston, MA. For more information, visit bola.ai.
« Return to News